Pumpkin Picking

We finally made it to the farm for pumpkin picking. At long last, both girls were healthy (I on the other hand was not but you know how that goes... no rest for the weary mama!) The weather was absolutely beautiful. I just had to take advantage of all the stars lining up so I picked Lu up from preschool and high tailed it to a local farm to quick pick up some pumpkins and feed the animals before Em's nap time. If the weather is nice this weekend we will do a real outing to the big farm with the corn maze...






This farm has the sweetest alpacas! :-)

10 comments:

Abbie said...

I love the alpacas!! So random in your part of the country. I hear you in the mama health department. Am sick here, with two sick kids and no husband to boot. (He is coming back from Chi town this PM.) My fav. pic is the one of your daughter on the pumpkin bigger than her! Have a great weekend!

Crystal said...

Adorable pictures. Looks like a fun day. Hope you feel better.

maryanne said...

Looks like a fun outing for the girls! Glad they're healthy again, and hope you feel better soon!

***Sharon*** said...

Oh my goodness! The pictures are AWESOME! And can I just tell you how much I LOVE horizontal striped leggings on kiddos?!?

Alpacas & llamas. Freak me out. Don't know why but they do! lol What a great day!

Feel better!!!

Valerie @ Frugal Family Fun Blog said...

The photos look amazing! Did you get a new camera?? What lovely memories the girls will have! I think you gave the girls' colds to us... both of mine have the sniffles. We're enjoying some good chicken soup though!

Mama King said...

Valerie: No my camera is the same old camera. It was just that gorgeous of a day :-) Unlike today.

Cindy said...

This looks like an awesome place and what a beautiful day for this adventure. So happy everyone is feeling better.

Jennifer said...

So cute!!! I had no idea alpacas were so much cuter than llamas. It looks like you guys had a great time!

Katie said...

Looks like a great time, aren't alpacas incredibly soft? Hope you all felt better and the weather held up for you to go this weekend!

DairyQueen said...

so fun! We got to go to a corn maze/pumpkin patch this past week too!

Your girls are adorable!!

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs