Last Minute Christmas Crafting


I wanted to pop in and let you all know that Grandpa King is doing much better than expected and we are all very optimistic. Thank you all for your kind words and prayers!

Above is a snowman craft I helped Lu with for homework. We used one Styrofoam egg (I shaved a bit off the bottom so it would stand) and two Styrofoam balls held together by toothpicks and frosting. Lu did the decorating. The hat is a large marshmallow glued with frosting to a foam circle. The arms are made from the branches of some table grapes we had.


I wasn't able to finish the three gumdrop trees. I did manage one. It is pretty tall. I think Uncle C will be satisfied.

Hope you are all managing to finish up all your loose ends. 
Have a wonderful holiday!

XO Mama King

5 comments:

Sippy Cup Central said...

Super cute! Karen

Abbie said...

goodness these look yummy! Gumdrops are one of my favorite candies! Hope you are having a happy holidays and am glad to hear that your relative is feeling a touch better!

Unknown said...

The tree looks fabulous! What a great way to display candy!

Leptir (Nataša) said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Nataša

Elle Belles Bows said...

The snowman turned out great!! Kerri

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs