Pinterest

Hello all you crafty Mamas out there!

Do you use Pinterest?

I am still trying to figure it all out. I am behind the times and technically thick. My nearest and dearest are honestly amazed I even figured out how to create a blog. (There is a reason my blog layout is so simple!)

I am trying to decide if I need to go back and place pin it buttons on old posts? If you use Pinterest can you please leave a comment and let me know if you prefer the pin it button on each post? Any advice is welcome. Thanks so much, Mama King



.

3 comments:

MaryAnne said...

I LOVE pinterest! But I never use the pin it button on blog posts - I have a button on my menu bar I use instead.

I am wondering after reading your post, though, if I should add a pin it button to my posts...

Anonymous said...

I use pintrest , normally I just repin but whenever I want to pin something I look for pin button on web page so yes having pin button for post defiantly helps :)
Rucha

Mama King said...

Thanks MaryAnne and Rucha! I think I will try to place a pin it button on all new posts.

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs